Custom Cell Phone Lockers - With Front Access or Without Front Access
Following simple guidelines, custom units can be configured with a combination of varying sizes of cell phone lockers doors. Note: Minimum order of ten (10) units required for custom cell phone lockers.
1) Determine the number of openings required using 'A', 'B', 'C' and 'D' cell phone locker doors.
2) Configure requirements to fit a minimum of 2W x 3H standard 'A' doors to a maximum of 5W x 7H standard 'A' doors.
SAMPLE CUSTOM UNIT WITH FRONT ACCESS
| 9 - 19800 A doors (8 usable)
|| 2 - 19800 C doors
| 3 - 19800 B doors
|| 4 - 19800 D doors
Note: There is a 1/4" vertical space between doors shown above.
Contact us for rough opening dimensions or layout specifications.
3) Specify Surface or Recesssed Mounted.
4) Specify Master Keyed Locks or Resettable Combination Locks.
5) Specify with Front Access Panel or without Front Access Panel.
With Front Access: Door panel swings on a continuous hinge. One door opening ("A" and "B" doors only) is required for a panel lock (included) and cannot be used for cell phone storage. For mulitiple unit installations, all front access panel locks are keyed alike.
Without Front Access: All openings are usable.
6) Specify 5” or 8” deep compartments.
7) Specify Standard or Custom Color.
Contact us for more information about making your cell phone lockers a custom color. Click to view custom colors
for cell phone lockers